Wednesday, March 28, 2012

MV Hebrews 10:14


13 Since that time he waits for his enemies to be made his footstool, 14 because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.  Hebrews 10:13-14


I plan to memorize verse 14.  Verse 13 shows the patience of my Savior.  He IS in Heaven, He IS waiting for His enemies to be made His footstool.  


Verse 14 is so special to me.  With Easter coming, I like to spend extra time meditating on what Jesus did for me.  It is so humbling.  By His love, He willing took on my sin, made atonement for me with His life.  He is the only perfect, true sacrifice.  That atonement makes me perfect.  I am perfect, forever!  That is hard to grasp in itself.  


I am being made holy as well.  I am perfect, I am being made holy.  Each day, each moment, I am being made worthy of God's presence by His power, discipline and enabling.  I am growing into the robe Jesus covered me with.  Being made holy also indicates that I will be finished someday, just not today!  I have so much to learn and apply.  I am handing what needs fixed over to God and listening to Holy Spirit's conviction.  God is Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...