So Life Principles are the truths I want to cling to. Truths that help me keep God's perspective. Truths that counter all the lies that are distracting me from my purpose.
- Where is my treasure? What am I attached to? I am willing to let go of anything that stands in my way of God and obedience to Him.
- I live by God’s Word. My feelings do not dictate who I am and what I am to do.
- My body may fail and hurt, yet it is perfect for all the work in which God calls me to.
- I need opposition to be strong in Christ. Only through opposition is my faith proved genuine.
- I enjoy the peace that comes from God enabled obedience.
- I enjoy all opportunities to soak up God’s word.
- Minimize the things in my home. Go through the house - what can I let go of? What is no longer loved or useful? Don't get caught up acquiring/creating things.