Tuesday, March 20, 2012

MTC Study

Made to Crave Review
Page 43 in the participant guide.  Giving up secrecy and taking responsibility for my choices (adapted slightly).


This blog helped me open up more to express those thoughts that would float around, sometimes forgotten.  I am gaining confidence in what I write, what God is revealing, in my as His child.  Confidence where God is leading me.


Pondering my thoughts, often repetitive.  It can be exhausting at times to go over the same thought over and over.  This study has yet again reminded me (along with some revelation God sent my way) that I need to quit wishing certain things were different.  Either I need to drop the desire for change or seek God's plan for change and follow through.  

I, of course, chose God's plan.  I don't want to stay in my little box, only seeing the impossible, only to see how hard change would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...