Friday, March 9, 2012

Conversation Questions

I posted a couple conversation questions I can pull out to help me in conversation.  I need to put them to use!

-What's God doing in your life?  
-How can I pray for you?

I heard another that I want to store in memory to use.  I have a neighbor that wears a cross necklace and I would love to ask him.


-That's a pretty necklace.  Is that something pretty to wear or does it represent a deeper meaning to you?

I was warned this could cause some surprising answers.  That it really only works on a small setting, perhaps one on one.  To be prepared to answer to the response with saying I'm a sister in Christ as well or to tell what the cross means to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...