Monday, April 2, 2012

Spring Break

We're on spring break.  I am recovering from another cold.  I was very healthy all winter.  Spring is beating me up.  I pressed on with our busy schedule until Sunday.  I was up coughing most of the night. I was suppose to serve in the children's department, but I didn't have the energy.  I missed all the fun, but it allowed me to recover.  I enjoyed services online as well as I caught Andy Stanley on TV.


This week I have the privilege of both D and K home.  We have a mini trip that will include:
eating here:
and this:
and enjoying at home:
And of course celebrate Resurrection Sunday this week.  My Lord is victorious!














1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better AJ...my family's been sick with way too many colds this year. Alot of people have. Enjoy your family time!

    Be blessed!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...