Thursday, April 25, 2013

Teach Me Luke - 9

I have participated in the Luke study put on by Good Morning Girls.  I decided to go ahead a use some of the lessons here. 


Read 4:20-30, SOAP 4:24, 27
Oh, this passage struck a cord. 
Application:
1. Don't allow those who know my past and their rejection of the renewed me (and their idea on what a Christian should be like) to prevent me from doing what God has called me to, nor interfere with the work He is doing in me - I'm not perfect - but I'm on my way!
2. Do I try to determine someone to be a leper, not able to be cleansed by Jesus? Who am I declaring to be beyond God's healing power? Sadly, the very people who reject me because I know their past, their sin and endured their harden hearts. (Don't you just love the speck/log truth? The sin I so easily see in others surprises me when I see it in my own heart.) I have renewed determination that God can and will reach these gentiles. 
 Oh Lord, send your instrument into their lives, turn their hearts to You, that they may experience Your cleansing. I look forward to the work You will accomplish in their lives. Praise You for the work I've already seen. Thank you Jesus! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...