Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Teach Me Luke - 7


I have participated in the Luke study put on by Good Morning Girls.  I decided to go ahead a use some of the lessons here.  

Read 3:19-38, SOAP 3:22
Today's passage is slightly longer. It goes over one of the genealogies of Christ. What I love about genealogies - They are no longer boring list of names, these are people God choose to be part of His holy line. Everyone is important to God. God had a plan - from all they way back to Adam for this day. The whole OT foreshadows it. The whole NT glorifies it. God has placed us all where we are so His mighty hand could be seen in our lives. He wants you to want Him. Are you willing to spend time with Him today?
Applications: I am in Jesus and Jesus is in me. Every moment Holy Spirit is transforming me to be like Jesus. That means I am loved and I delight God, just as Jesus in me is loved and delights His Father. Do I live with an active knowledge bring joy to my heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...