Thursday, April 18, 2013

Teach Me Luke - 4

I have participated in the Luke study put on by Good Morning Girls.  I decided to go ahead a use some of the lessons here.  

Read Luke 2:21-35, SOAP 2:30-32.
I marveled at Simeon's faith. He had the patience and faith to await God promise the Spirit spoke in his heart about seeing the Salvation. Do I have the faith and patience for what God spoke into my heart? The faith in God's control over my life - plans He made from the beginning? Lord I am filled with gratitude for the Light of the Gentiles. That Jesus came so I may know You, Your plan and have my faith mature in You. Lord continue to mature my faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...