Monday, April 22, 2013

Teach Me Luke - 6

I have participated in the Luke study put on by Good Morning Girls.  I decided to go ahead a use some of the lessons here.  

Read 3:10-14, SOAP 3:10-11.
And the multitudes asked him, Then what shall we do? And he replied to them, He who has two tunics (undergarments), let him share with him who has none; and he who has food, let him do it the same way.  Luke 3:10-11
Application:  ask God what my repentance should look like.  I can't determine what it means, only God can.  I often think I know what it would look like, just stop doing what I was doing that was wrong.  Yet on the verse 11 - making it about other people. What do I have in which I can share? What need do I see that I can show my love and meet?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...