Monday, August 20, 2012

Monday update

Well, I'm still going strong in the garage.  I'm getting 2-4 hours in each day....and yes, it is taking that much time.  Although I skipped a few days week one waiting for the trash man, there wasn't any room until it was gone.

I'm making shelves out of scrap wood I saved.  Yea, it's no longer taking up space, but creating new space.  I've gone a little crazy with new containers, but hopefully things will stay where they are suppose to.

I have a clear, distinct memory of watching Winnie the Pooh as a child.  I was slightly older, knowing full well Pooh was for littler kids.  But I was under ten and had little siblings, so I could get away with it, LOL.  In the episode, Pooh decides his house is too messy.  He gets shoe boxes and a crayon.  He organizes and labels everything.  Oh, in that moment an organizational seed was planted.  It just took me many years to realize I can't organize clutter - that I need to get rid of.  Then organize what is left - the useful things.  Well, enough down memory lane for now.

I'm making slow steady progress on my weight.  After the initial one pound loss, I think I've lost another half pound in the past two weeks.  I had planned to reevaluate my exercise, but that is on hold right now.  I just finished two weeks in physical therapy only to have more pain than when I started.  I'm giving it a few weeks to see if I can go my own way (with wisdom), to get rid of the pain before resorting to getting a shot.  We have hiking plans for fall break, so I need to be prepared for that.

I'll share soon about my food changes and how they are working out.  I'll post pictures of completed projects once they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...