Wednesday, July 25, 2012

You are Perfect


For by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.  Hebrews 10:14

Jesus made you perfect, you can not do it on your own.  I am forever grateful for His sacrifice.  I love the Hebrews passage.  You are perfect in God’s eyes for Jesus covers our sin.  And in your walk with God, you are being made holy.  It does not say you are holy.  It says you are a work in progress.  If a person doesn’t see the potential in you that God sees, don’t try to prove it to them.  Let God be pleased with you.  He loves you.  Trust God in His work. 


The series this week I wrote to someone who has a lot of junk in her head and recently returned to God after a long time going her own way.  I love this person dearly.  I hope I do justice by her with God's truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...