Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Obedient journey

God has motivated me with actual goals - which I usually avoid.  Goals He will bless since He called me to it.


Weight by numbers.  

I am currently 157.6 lbs.  For the past few years I've maintained between 150 and 153.  Until school starts again for K, I will work without a food journal.  In the past I am more successful with a food journal.  For me, I struggle with knowing when I am full.  I want to learn more about this.  To be aware of how I feel.  To ask before eating "Is this the best for me?" 


Phase 1 - get back to 150  lbs.
Phase 2 - get to 145 lbs.

Body movement.

I need to regain muscle.  I'm stretching everyday to keep my back and leg pain away.  That has helped me keep some tone, but I know I'm not doing enough.  I also need to get back to some aerobics.  I would love to get back to jogging and I'll post more on that later.

Current schedule (to school starting) - walk a lap 3x a week with K, get my weights out and start a simple routing at least 2x a week.  


After school starts, I'll reassess my advancement and make the adjustments needed.  A few years ago, I was able to jog 2x a week and do strength training 2x and maintain my health.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...