Friday, July 27, 2012

All I ever needed

I awoke to peace.  I wonderful night rest behind me and a day full of promises lay before me.  I received another blessing from God the night before.  He sent another messenger to confirm what He and I discussed the previous day.  


Peace and comfort surrounded me.  My first thought of the morning is how blessed I am.  How I have more than I could ever need.  And in that, I should unclutter my home and life of things I thought I needed and really just wanted to fill the space. 


Not that I'm hurrying the next few weeks, but watch out, when school is back in session, the things in our house will shrink.  I'm looking forward to it.  He has plans for me.  Until I'm ready to step into those plans, He wants me to do the best I can right here, right now.  That is take care of my family and home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...