Friday, May 31, 2013

Proverbs 10:11

Proverbs 10:11
The mouth of the righteous is a fountain of life, but the violence overwhelms the mouth of the wicked. 

This is the second time part b is mentioned.  Part a supports love covers a multitude of sin (verse 12).  Encourage and edify one another.  My words can be a fountain of life or a source of death.  I've written before on this point.  I want my words to be a fountain of life for others (and me).  My self talk is often worse the what I speak to others.  Do my words align with God's words?  Am I speaking truth?  God's word is the fountain of Life, direct from Jesus!


Lord put a guard over my mouth so my words honor You and bring life to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...