Monday, May 27, 2013

Proverbs 10: 4-5

Proverbs 10: 4-5
Lazy hands make a man poor, but diligent hands bring wealth.  He who gathers crops in summer is a wise son, but he who sleeps during harvest is a disgraceful son.

Again, I can see the truth in looking at my life.  During my 20s I was lazy.  My priorities were wrong.  When I had time to myself, I did nothing - which I sought more than anything.  It did make me poor- for I spent my money, time on gaining nothing but my own laziness (ex. eating out often).  I have made great strides in this area for the Lord has granted me motivation.  Motivation to spend my life loving Him and others.  I thank God for this motivation, that His wisdom is making me new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...