Friday, January 25, 2013

Opposition: Experience


Consider it pure joy, my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. James 1:2-4

Trials proves faith.  In my suffering I am able to experience spiritual fruit to a new level.  Had I not known depression, could I experience a overflowing joy as I do?  Had I not felt despair in which there appeared no hope, could I have the peace from the hope I now cling to?

So then, because I knew the depths of horrors of this world, I can know the immeasurable greatness of God. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...