Friday, January 18, 2013

Doc the blessings

God has so many ways to say "I am here.  I love you.  I care for you. I am always with you."

My class started again.  I wondered what it would hold, resisting worry as it tried to creep into my mind.  I wouldn't allow any might be's to mess with me.

Anyway, back to the blessings.  The class was great, uplifting.  I found out that I have some of the homework already done.  Yea!  This part was weighing on me, wondering when/how I would devote the time to doing it. 

This and a few other events of the night left my heart open, looking forward to the road God placed me on.  I wanted to bottle up the joy and sip on it the rest of the year. 

God is so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...