Friday, June 22, 2012

Slightly off

Ok, I must admit that over vacation I didn't spend as much time with God as I should and needed to .  It left me slightly off and the first thing to go was my thinking.  To be real, I need to share what was a wake up call.


I recently heard news of someone.  Instead of focusing on the situation, of how I could be of service, of how I could pray, my first thought in my mind went to how this might be an answer to my prayer (in a selfish way, it it was an answer to another prayer).  Thankfully, it didn't take long that the Holy Spirit said "What?"


I repented of my selfish thoughts and prayed over the situation and those involved.  


God is so good to convict and correct those He loves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...