Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's day!

I'm spending my day outside planting all the annual flowers I bought last weekend and never got to, thanks to my cold.  Despite the cough that has settled on me, I wasn't going to stay indoors today.  


I also have a privilege of listening to K play with her bestie.  Sweet girl's daddy had minor surgery on Friday and needed additional rest time today.  Removing the youngest from the mix means a quieter house for them and an occupied daughter for me.

We three weeks into a good sermon series at church.  It's moving and changing me, praise God.  I'm taking notes to write the revelations when it's complete. 

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...