Tuesday, September 4, 2012

September Update

Wow, August just flew by.  I was able to get much done and drop a pound.  I worked on my garage until I was urged by the Spirit to pull the plug on the work.  I have some places left to organize and clean still.  My mind turned to mush after trying to decide what to do with it all.  As a bonus, the hubs cleaned up part of his tool area.  We're getting close to finding things we actually need.  I'll post picture soon of the areas done. 

I started a few other projects the last week of August.  I'll show that soon to after the paint smell goes away and they are up on my walls.  

I enjoyed Labor Day weekend.  Only wish I had taken my camera along to show you some.  You'll have to settle for my description.  It was rainy and overcast (praise the Lord for the rain).  We had a lot of family time.  

  • Saw two great movies - Odd Life of Timothy Green and We Bought a Zoo.
  • Put a puzzle of Yellowstone (map) together.  Very hard because we realized quickly into it, we only had a picture of the middle of the puzzle.  The rest was a guess.
  • Visited with my mom, her hubs and a few siblings - something we hadn't done in a while.  
  • Went on a boat ride on the lake.  We saw four white geese that have decided to live here.  Also a snake (yes snake!) swimming across the lake and a giant cat fish that only made me glad they are scared of us for it would make it hard to swim otherwise.

God's joy is bubbling in my heart.  I spent most of the day Sunday laughing, starting with my girl wearing two different shoes to church.  That will make her pay more attention to what she slips her feet into.  Fortunately, she had her Crocs still in the car.

For September, I have a few projects I need to get done including finishing the front flower bed and prep an area for a garden next year.

Counselor training starts tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...