Thursday, September 27, 2012

Life Verse

I studies Titus over the summer.  God when I got to:

It [God's grace] teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age, Titus 2:12  brackets added.

The Spirit said this is to be your life verse.  Whether it is my life long verse I know not.  It is to be something I cling to until I get it.  It is only by God's help that I can say no the worldly passions.  It is only by God's grace that I can live self-controlled and produce any fruit in the present age.  

I read this verse every few days, who knows, I may even memorize it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...