Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Another Affirmation

I may sound like I'm grasping at any justification for my actions, however I'm at a point in my walk that anything that brings God's call on my life into clarity it something to be grasp and recorded.  I mean clarity as in understanding the WHY behind the request and have another weapon against any guilt that tries control me.

Keep watch over yourselves and all the flock of which the Holy Spirit has made you overseers. Be shepherds of the church of God, which he bought with his own blood.  Acts 20:28

What caught my eye is the Holy Spirit has made you.  The Holy Spirit has assigned you to your work.  And if He hasn't assigned you, you shouldn't be doing it.  To me it says: Don't lead because no one else does, trust that God will fulfill the need and allow time for the chosen one to respond to the Spirit's conviction. 

Does this mean that something might not get done when we want it done?  You betcha.  Does this mean that someone might fight with God, have a stubborn  heart about the call He placed on them?  Of course.  Does this mean I help the situation by doing it all for everyone?  No, I do not help.

Keep to the Path.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...