Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Interruption

I posted yesterday about the chatter bug among me.  I need to confess I'm often on.  I'm not always "Everyone should be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry,"  James 1:19.  It definitely happens more than I'd like.  

Each time it does, God gently reminds me.  Just this past week someone was speaking and I interrupted.  Now I know it can be Ok to do that in the natural course of things, however, this time it wasn't.  It sounds silly and perhaps to small a thing to be concerned with.  But then why is it in James?  It is important to God.  I didn't show this person proper respect (1 Peter 2:17a) to this person.

Bring on the practice.  With God in my side, who can stop me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...