Thursday, February 27, 2014

Write Now

I missed my blog, my expression.  So much has happened since I stepped away in December.  Most of which was an opportunity for me to change my attitude and viewpoint.

I had the priveledge of wearing one of these for a month.


 Just before Christmas I sprained my foot - not ankle- foot.  All was well because Christmas is a slow going season with no need to walk anywhere - oh wait - No it isn't!  I'll write more on my life in the boot of shame.
My daughter took this photo - she's loving the photo apps.
As most people in the mid-west and across the US, I spent my time this winter trying to stay warm.  An injured foot means a lot of winter chores fell to my husband.  I snuggled near the fire most days.

I'm continuing to write my exam so lots of time in front of these.

And writing endless hours on this.

All those hours have paid off since I went from taking two weeks to answer a question last fall, to writing one within a day - and less editing - always good.  My creative writing has taken off again - I hope to do something with that.  Hopefully you'll see  a change in my writing here. 

As a diversion to writing and being stuck inside I created this painting for my daughter's bathroom.  A couple evenings on the couch had it done.  I did use stickers, but I'm not so sure that was the easy way to get the letters on.

I'm placing my blog a little higher on my priorities, even if it's slow going until I complete my exam.  Daily progress is what counts.

Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us,
Hebrews 12:1







No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...