Friday, August 30, 2013

The Joy of Expectation

In the morning, Lord, you hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before you and wait expectantly. Psalm 5:3

Waiting expectantly on God is pure joy.  I've received affirmation after affirmation that I'm in the right spot where God wants me.  I'm at a point where I'm allowing Him to work in my heart, in my life and through me.  

As I've wrote before about my own plans and how they were not God's plan.  Although I prayed that if it wasn't in His will that I'd be OK with the demise of my plans.  But it didn't stop me to keep making plans, seeking something from this world.  Now that I'm plugged fully into His plans.  Fully enjoying where He has me here and what He has me doing (that was a big break through!)

God has given me great peace at where I'm at.  I have submitted to finishing counseling training.  I am committed to further simplify things around my house so it runs smoother, more efficient.  

He has put in front of me many times - I have plans for you.  God's plans are good.  Trust in My plan for you.  Stop trying to make your own way.  It has to start with Me and you before we can take you to the world.  

He has good for me.  I know He has something great for me to do beyond volunteer extraordinaire.  All the things He has me doing are valuable.  I just know there is more, but first I must wait for the training to finish - both inside of me and counseling.  I look joyfully and expectantly to what He has in store.  It's like waiting for the big surprise.  It's leaving my heart open to any possibility - for He is a God of possibility.  Grasp it!  Let it sink in.  He has a plan for you to!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...