I'm getting ready to start the writing phase of the test to be a certified counselor. The test is sixty essay questions with a minimum of one page of writing per question.
My space needs to be:
- a place where I can have my things all over
- the ability to close my books and leave in a neat stack that won't be pretty, but will be available
- to sit down and jump in where I left off
- a firm chair so my back doesn't suffer
- a good view that isn't so distracting
It has a great view of outside. I love my little slice of Paradise. I'm so blessed to live on a lake. You can kinda see it at the bottom, below the bird feeders.
I cleaned out the junk, moved over the paperwork and plugged in my laptop. Now we'll see what my family says about this workspace - maybe I'll move into the cat's room, if I can find a gas mask to save me from the litterbox smells.