Thursday, May 15, 2014

Finding Joy in the Journey: Everyone Has a Story

Finding Joy in the Journey: Everyone Has a Story: We were driving through Park City this past weekend as we were in Utah for a National Dance Competition for my daughter. We were stopped at ...



I'm still here.  I've had some many pots on a burner that I have a slow cooker and grill going.  I hope things slow down, I'm striving to do all things with a great attitude.  I read the above blog and loved her title - everyone has a story.  How quick I can be to judge, but more and more I'm with this lady.  I don't know the back story - it could be weight or _____________.  It's my job to encourage you.  What a missed opportunity to go to judgement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear what you think, please share in the conversation.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...