Time has settle my schedule and I find myself wanting to write. To kick start this I wanted to repost this list from Living Well Spending Less
Grace vs. Excuses
- Grace says ‘mistakes aren’t fatal’; excuses use mistakes as a reason to quit.
- Grace realizes that progress is more important than perfection; excuses use perfection as a reason to procrastinate.
- Grace says ‘I am not my mess’; excuses let the mess define them.
- Grace understands the bigger picture; excuses fixate on the small details.
- Grace recognizes that people aren’t perfect and offers forgiveness; excuses use the failure as a reason to write someone off.
- Grace is big; excuses are small.
- Grace offers courage; excuses propagate fear.
- Grace brings hope; excuses make you feel hopeless.
- Grace gives you the ability to try again tomorrow; excuses allow you to give up.